From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Is the first post to your new blog always make you feel so intimidated? Oh well, my new theory... it's my Birthday so what the heck!!!I'll write all about my pathetic birthday... to appease Lori... I made the most awesome supper that I ever ate before and then had to cajole my little sister into setting the table for me. Then after everyone ate and was full they abandoned me at the table and I got to clear the whole mess!!! I put away the food, loaded and reloaded the dishwasher, wiped down the table, (to top it all off, when I asked Eli to help me clear, he procceded to tell me how he didn't make the mess and its not his fault I made supper and he ate it... figure that one out). After that my family disappeared to wherever and I was left alone with Avi, the sunshine. All of a sudden, the telephone rang. It was Mr. Lutsky. The little voice that tells me to quit while i'm ahead that I don't own, told me to hang up on him. So I did. Then, to keep Avi occupied I turned on neopets and set him to playing and I left to my leisure opened up my birthday cards from my grandparents. The card from my saba and savta was touching and very much the same as every year. The card from my grandpa, on the other hand, was short and to the point (and rich ;) ). And important point, not to miss, the telephone rang again... and it was Mr. Lutsky... whoopie...Well, after arriving at the seventh castle and killing mario and luigi a few more times, my parents came home and my mother took me and lori to get ice coffee. The same freaky dudes were there as the day before, thought we were nuts and we thought they were nuttier then us. Coming home after that led to big surprises... I checked my email and beat my all time record... THREE whole emails!!!! Thank you guys! Boy, did that lift my spirits. So I went to sleep. (after loading the dishwasher again.)When I woke up this morning, there was nothing to do. So I decided to take a shower. I realized that you should always take showers when you're bored, because it takes up time (and water, but you could just sit in the shower and pretend to save on your water bill if your so worried.) After sterilizing myself, Lori informed me that we were taking a trip to the bank with my abba. I'm getting another cash card! yay!!! We magically acquired a new backpack for the sunshine and he is longer jealous of Ezri, considering his backpack is cooler then the one Ezri got!Eli, who overheard Avi's comments, was getting the look of "ITS NOT FAIR!" on his face, so I informed him that the backpack was a gift from the bank for opening and account. The thing you don't want to hear on your birthday from your siblings is definitly "So, how old ARE you?" was released into the air from Eli's mouth as he wondered why i'm going to have a cash card and not him. So, all in all, my birthday is a series of unfortunate event... what the heck! its only my birthday and i'll have another one in a year anyway!!!! right?!?!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sister dear,
Welcome to the blogoshpere. You'll like it here, I think. No eating at all (so no worries about getting fat.) And you are free to dream about pastrami sandwiches from today till whenever. Happy Birthday and I hope you'll keep this sad excuse for an 'english' project going.

p.s. - I know where Tarsis is. We just have to follow that trail that we blaze!

p.p.s - to think, you started this project mere hours after finally deciding on a name with which to sign my blog.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy,

We love you!

Thanks!

Love Abba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home