From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ok... this post is for yesterday considering that its after midnight, but seeing as my day really just ended and I have not yet gone to sleep it really is a recollection of my adventures YESTERDAY and not a few paragraphs about things that I have not yet done.
My adgenda today was not really very full, but I accomplished a lot.
First I cleaned out the cabinet thats under the sink in the bathroom. I rearranged all the mostly empty bottles and gave all the empty toilet paper rolls to my mommy. Maybe we'll decorate them and make napkin rings.
After that I learned how to make beads out of clay, then made the beads, and then baked them, so now I have lots of cool beads!!! I love fimo!
I also bought the rest of my school supplies. A binder, some sheet protectors, and lined paper are what has been chosen to house my scribbles for the year. My final year of high school!!! yeah!!!
I made no headway on beating Bowser in his castle though. Its sad... I'll have to finish that soon!
Sara appeared during this activity. She thinks i'm nuts talking about beating bowser, but when you've beaten the rest of the game its kind of important!!! She became addicted to my clay, though. She made herself, Sara, in all her glory... breaking bricks!!! good ol' Sara. you can always count on her to be herself!!!! yay!!!!
The oddest thing of the night though had to be what followed me and Lori home from near the Yaffa's house. I hate cats. The little orange thing follwed me to my front door and was about to go in with me, so we put him in the backyard and feed him and we'll see if he's still there tomorrow. He's awful funny looking and his name is cubicle.
So, thats all for now... tell you more tomorrow!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh Darned, cat-hating cat. That's what it is. Though it LOVES and ADORES humans.

Does anybody out there want a kitten?! (FREE!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home