From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Today is still today and what a busy today it was! By six o' clock this morning I was out of bed and wandering about. Bedroom to Bathroom, Bathroom to Bedroom, and again and again and again. Lori slept through the whole thing. At 6:45 I deemed myself awake and congradulated myself on the wonderful job that I did makeing myself look like me! Sneakers, Long Denim Skirt, Black Shirt, and my hair in a wild disarry!!! Perfect!!!
"Lets go see if cubicle is still alive and on the porch," I said to myself. He was there. I gave him an egg. He ate it. My turn...
Nope, as you might have begun to think I did not eat an egg. I had a Greek Salad. (had you going there ;) )
Ok, it's time to go to work. My first (and now that I have completed the experience my last) time waitressing at Reshiet! To be able to do my job, I first have to find a way into the building. Not through any of the doors on this side of the building! The only open ones are on the other side of the building which are through the closed doors on my side off the building! Great! Simple! I think not... but luckily a person passed by as I was wondering what to do, so I stopped wondering and banged on the door! Go me!
Put table clothes on the tables. Get out a stack of plates, cups, bowl, napkins, forks, spoons, knives, and then put the food on the table. Arrange everything so that it is in no rational order and voila! you're done until the wild savages come to eat! Oops! Wait! Here they come! What we need more tomatoes? ok, i'll go cut more tomatoes! Cucumbers, too? sure, just a minute. How in whos name do you close the door to the fridge. There went my finger! It is officially bruised, being the purple color that it is. Aah! thats the trick. Just ram your butt against the door and no worrys! Time to put the pancakes out! What? More pancakes? They're on the table already. Why done you use you eyes! Refills on the milk (with never a please). Back to the fridge we go. Ah, The Savages are leaving. Now to clean up their mess and prepare for even more savages.
The process starts again... Put table clothes on the tables. Get out a stack of plates, cups, bowl, napkins, forks, spoons, knives, and then put the food on the table. Arrange everything so that it is in no rational order and voila! you're done until the wild savages come to eat! Oops! Wait! Here they come! Ok, what do we need refills of. Pancakes, sure girls, no problem. half an hour later all we need are some more forks and the pancakes are finished. We haven't even seen the last half of the groups cheerful, American faces. French toast comes out. Ewww, what is this. (Well it goes by the name French toast, but really its eggy bread. Thank you British people for that term!) Nope, this is whats left. Maybe if you wouldnt have slept for that extra two hours, you could have had pancakes. Its ten o' clock. The savages have to get to class. Why are they all still here?! it's 10:20! Ok, i'm clearing the tables. Biggest mistake I ever made. That brought on a who new parade of questions.
Where's the yogurt?
What happened to all the cottage cheese?
Farina, What happened to it?
Where are the pancakes??????
Boom! BOOM! Boom! BANG!!!!!!! Lets, shoot them little savages.
.................wait...............wait................wait..................wait.....................wait................... ah, they all left!
10:30! I'm done and out of here, because no one is telling me I have to do anything else.

Home free... I want to take a nap... nope, its luunch time already... back to the kitchens. Same routine. Set the tables. We don't have anymore forks of plates. Ok the storage cabinet is downstairs and outside. How am I supposed to know where??? Found it. Found them.

Stupid Israeli cleaning woman, "Why didn't you take the garbage out this morning. Everyone else takes it out when its their turn. Why didn't you? You think you're special or something so you don't have to take the garbage out?"
Me: "Maybe because I didn't know I was supposed to take it out?!?!?!??!!??! Ever think of that?????"
Stupid Israeli cleaning woman, "Now you don't have anywhere to put the garbage from lunch."
Me, "Don't worry about it. I'll take it out. I wouldn't want to bother your gracious idiocy."
So I collected the garbage and took it out. I figured out how to use the dumpster. You push the weird buttons and you smoosh it all in.
Shoot, Gd damn it!!!!! The door locked... Go around again sammy... run run run... huff puff oof! Ok, what needs to be refilled. And thats how my morning went. All to make 25 dollars. Pathetic, no? five and a half hours of !@#$% . Wonderful!
Home, we will go home... and home I went... thank gd... Nothing really happened the rest of the day, but I was longing to crawl into my bed and sleep like an inactive volcano for a thousand years or so, but no luck...
I'm going to get started on that project, so if you don't hear from me, you'll know what happened ;) !!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

that project that you were refering to - at the end... was that a thinly veiled reference to studying chemistry?

I'm just wondering... :P

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh "CHEMISTRY" ...

STUDY???

Just think of all the things you could do with chemistry, such as...

mist,chemist,try,sit,it,me,his,hem

should I keep on going or do you get the idea?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home