From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wow! I haven't written for a couple of days. I'm sorry for not writing, for all those people who read my blog and check daily whether I have a new post up or not (I wish!). I had an amazing shabbos if anyone cares. Friday night was enjoyable. We had a typical "the table is to long so you only get to converse with the people near you for two minutes, because you are all in the kitchen talking and dodging little children and spilling stuff all over" shabbat dinner. We ate at Saba and Savtas so after supper we took a most enjoyable and needed walk all the way home. Then it was sleep time. Seven hours! yeah! Wake up was at 7:30 and then we went to set up the tables for the kiddush. Daven, Set up, daven, setup, ect... Kiddush time. Bother Shani, Tzvi, Chaim, Lori, and anyone else who happened to be there. Cleaned up. Came home. Ate Lunch. Played HuggerMugger with chaim (and lori, eliyahu, sara, and brenda). It's a really fun game. I think I would like it better if I knew more of the answers, but fun nonetheless. Shabbos is over. Practiced piano, then chaim and I traded music. And then we watcher Madagascar! It was so funny! now I have to go to sleep. One last thing, I had my first piano lesson on friday morning. g'night moon. g'night mush! g'night porridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home