From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, September 09, 2005

So on wednesday I mentioned that this year is going to be really busy, but for some reason I can't find anything to do! I finished my homework and made study plans, but I am some how reading Lori's blog (because she keeps telling me to) and getting angrier and angrier by the second, because I told her if she wants to be home then she has to stop with the self pitying theory of everyone hates me so I'll turn into water fountain. STOP IT! thank you. This DOES NOT mean that you have to leave just stop being a witchy waterfall... I think I'll go wash more mushrooms for mommy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home