From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

School starts on Friday. There are no more next weeks or anything standing in its way. Its coming closer! I can't decide if i'm happy or not. I'll have the bedroom to myself again. I'll have a routine and schedule and so I won't sit around trying to figure out what to do, i'll be doing things not trying to think of things to do. But then again, its school. I hate school in Israel! I'll also have to deal with people, ah! It is 12th grade though so it ought to be fun. Maybe thats why I want it not to come yet... I need more time to prepare for it. I don't want to start messing it up already! oh well. I can't do anything to stop it from coming, so better on Friday then tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, your own sad little room.
Cold and bookless...
*evil laughter*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home