From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I decided that updating my blog at night, when I'm tired or don't feel like updating my blog at all, is most certainly the wrong way to go about this, so i'll update now and if anything else happens to me today (interesting that is... like a really scruffy puppy turns up and i'll leave the rest of this for dreamland...) where was I... oh, that's right, well then, i'll let you know.
I woke up early today to babysit. They are my own darling siblings, but to be able to answer the telephone, I figured I should be awake. I made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies, that Lori was supposed to make. I fed the sunshine and the moonbeam breakfast and lunch. I even started to review chemistry again... it is a useless project. Boring as only boring can be, I have to finish, but not at the moment.
Did you ever notice that when ever you get really busy and rushed, well you're busy, but it comes in spurts. Kind of like the way the water was flowing, x that, spurting from the faucet in my bathroom earlier...
I also came to the conclusion, that reading peoples blogs is a lot like reading crappy paperback novels (I love that line, thank you nickelback). Some people are pathetic, others just stupid, and some don't really give. all in all it would make a sappy soap opera if someone took a couple of peoples blogs and brought them to life.
I miss American Textbooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home