From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Hi y'all! I finally found time to update my blog, so I better make it a good one after skipping a few days... I participated in a family activity today. My parents, siblings, and I went to my grandparents house and cleaned it from attic to garden. Thats the top most level and the bottom most level, so I thought i'd specify. I sweep the upstairs, Eli swept dirt from the attic all over me, I swept up the mess, my mummy cleaned the bathrooms, my abba put tried to stop Eli from making a bigger mess in the attic, Lori weeded the garden with Brenda, Ezri, AND the sun shiny dibbles help. BREAK! Lori, Brenda, Eli, and I dug in the dirt, while the munchkins wandered around inside. BREAK! this was the lunch break. PIZZA! yum :) After two more hours of this, we started to wash the floors. We all got wet and soapy and cleaned our feet off :) We were content. Avi Chai got really wet, so he couldn't be a sunshine anymore. He decided that Ezri was no longer a moonbeam if he wasn't allowed to be a sunshine. "Ezri is a Sandbox," he stated with a very straight face. Home we go... we got there... Showers for little people... Supper... At supper Avi Chai, once again clean and dry, was being his sunshiny self. While fighting over a piece of paper with his accomplice, he proclaimed that he should be allowed to have the paper. His defense: "I bought that paper!" Get a life and a job kiddo, then maybe we'll believe you! All for now!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok, I'm being 100% serious now. When is the last time that Ezri was anything remotely like a moonbeam? huh?!

And BTW - the way I related the events of the day was funnier! :P

I need to go peel off my eyeballs now. luv ya sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home