From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Late Night + Early Morning= Sleepy Sammy...
It was a Jerusalem day. Package Challah, meet up with Raizi, walk to town, find Sara and Avi, walk to the bus station, get on a bus, come home, make supper, EAT supper, update my blog, work on Lori's puzzle, Sleepy Sammy goes to sleep...
How was that for informative and short?!?!?!?!
Good Night Moon!

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are going to work on my puzzle? I dunno, It wasn't on the itinerary. ;) but seeing as I made up the itinerary I suppose I can chage it... Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home