From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sunrise, Sunset, Sunrise, Sunset... Guess!?!? Fiddler on the Roof? Right! me and Lori (and the stragglers) watched Fiddler on the Roof, once shabbos was over anyway. I finally saw the last 20 minutes. Lori finally saw any of it. Did she like it? I don't know. I didn't ask... she could comment later so i'll leave her alone now to play snowmuncher.
I'm rereading Harry Potter and i've decided that I definitely like the British version better than the American one.
Its getting late. I'm calling it a night, because thats what it is.
I need something to do...
Today was not a busy day at all.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I missed half the movie thanks to the "shnat-balls" (aka - my siblings.)

well, it sounds to me like you've found something to do.

And guess what?! I'm still hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home