From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, August 26, 2005

On wednesday, my grandparents gave me an ipod for my birthday. I was happy. I spent the whole night putting music onto it and trying to figure out how to work it. My head was going to explode, so sleep was impossible. I finally told myself, enough! its time to sleep now... its 3:30 am... so I closed my eyes and drifted off the sleep. I woke up and start organizing all the songs that I had downloaded onto it only hours before. Then I showered, got dressed, and went downstairs to see who had stolen my contact case. Its still missing, so I had to put in a new months, even though I had 2 weeks left of wear on the other ones. After that, I spent the rest of the morning/afternoon/early evening at my grandparents, where Lori, Eli, Brenda, my Abba, and me put together all of the ikea storage systems that they had bought on tuesday. There was so mush of it that we had to go back after supper and did not finish til 23:00! we didn't leave til 12 though, cause savta was talking to abba. Saba gave Lori and me a demonstration of how he is the cheif ant inspector and he squashed them as they try to crawl in from under the glass door. It was comical, but lori will tell you about that in greater detail. When we finally got home, Brenda and I started to organize the Lift List! annoying as all heck!!!! now its time to go to sleep once more, so good night moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home