From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Lori was angry at me this morning and it wasn't my fault. But I helped her all day and her apartment is now full so furniture, food, clothes, and other stuffs so she cant be angry at me anymore.
I learned today that my oldest little brother is more odd then I realized. I can't believe the way his closet is organized. Speaking of organization... I have to clean my room and set it up how I like it cause Lori gets to have her apartment her way, so my room is now going to be set up my way.
Wasn't this an intersting post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home