From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, September 05, 2005

I got the best news today! I haven't been so happy since, I can't recall at the moment, but it might come to me later! I can take a bagrut in music!!!!! I'm so happy! Not to mention, I finally got the material for the tanach bagrut AND I get four extra classes of tutoring! Thank you Raizi for two of them! I gotta catch a bus at 6:30 am tomorrow, so g'night porridge (that was Lori's suggestion).

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

actually, I suggested saying 'good night bowl of mush' but I guess technically it is porridge...

btw - why don't you delete all of the stupid spam 'comments' and show 'em whos boss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home