From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear Gadgets...

Lori, I hope you arent reading this...

You will never guess where I am typing from. Of all places: My desk! I havent had my computer on my desk in weeks and weeks. I am on a room cleaning campaign, but please dont hold me to it. It might not get very far. I am very comfortable sitting here. Hmmmm, maybe the trick is to clean up and vacumm. Then I can watch a movie is my nice room, instead of sitting here in this mess.
I guess my closet is the first place I should hit. Most of my clothes are on my bed, because I havent slept in my own bed for weeks and weeks, like my computer. After that, I guess I should make my bed with clean sheets and wash my quilt cover. Ooh! This is sounding good, but Lori, if you have been reading this and have gotten this far a message from me to you. You forgot to take your sheets off. Or else, you didnt want them to be changed, so I am leaving them, unless you email me very soon and tell me otherwise!
Thanks!
as always,
mush...

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Laundry night...Laundry night :)

hey wait a second the washer is not washing, the dryer is not drying and Sammy you are not at home :(

on second thought...Maybe it's not really laundry night at all

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was runnin late and the sky was drippin on my head and I decided that I will put on clean sheets when I am Home for Shabbos in 2 weeks and maybe I will clean the room because you probably didn't and then I will have clean sheets and a clean room and I will shower and everything will be very very very very clean.

ok? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home