From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I got home and ate a piece of pot roast and some mashed potatoes and then went out for a while. When I came back and an hour later was hungry I researched hamburger places and wound up at the Grill and Wok. Of course Abba took me and we adventured in Super Deal before we got there. I pulled a Lori ;) and stocked up on rice cakes and bamba (the good one with added vitamins), pretzels, and another tooth brush, because I knew it would happen I forgot mine in my dorm. Whoops. Its in the basket, im pretty sure, I havent actually checked my bag to see if I have it or not, but if I did I'd be pretty sure that it wasnt in there.
Anyway, I just finished my hamburger and chips and even a tropit, which are disgusting, but go with the whole Israeli theme of the burger and chips. The burger and chips were SOOOOOO good, just so you know! My tummy is happy now =)
good night mush!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm, may I inquire as to what exactly a 'Lori' is?

*Ahem...*

Praytell?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home