From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, August 18, 2006

I posted everyday this week! Amazing! Simply Amazing! I am going to give myself a round of applause for this. One second...
Wait!
Did you hear that?!

On to business: Today was supposed to be a mad rush as usual, and it is, sort of. I even made pasta salad. I dont like making this pasta salad. I always manage to cut myself. Its awful! But today I made it and have no new injuries to show off because of it. Lucky me.
I crept upstair for a few minutes and thats why this is here, but I better go back down before the holy blessed mother notices i'm gone.

Shabbat Shalom Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home