From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Two weeks left of vacation. I thought that it would never end, but now I am getting worried about life after these next two weeks.

Shabbat was nice. Friday night Lori and I spent time with Shani. We walked to Nofi Aviv and found Raizi. Actually, Raizi found us :) But Sara was missing, so we didnt get to see her. She disappeared. Strange.
I didnt know that the alarm on my phone rings even if the phone is off. At six this morning it started playing and every fifteen minutes or so it went off until seven thirty. I got up once Lori left for shul and then copied her and left. Shul was quick, but interesting. Lunch was yummy. Eema made health salad. I like health salad :)
I think we slept for three and a half hours, but it felt so good to wake up from that. It was hard walking to Saba and Savtas house though. I mean, we hadnt even really properly woke up yet. It was nice at Saba and Savtas house, we saw pictures from Tova's Bat Mitzvah. Brenda was really cute then and I had a lot of teeth missing. I think I had missing teeth for an abnormally long amount of time. Oh, btw Eema, I am sort of sorry that I pulled those two loose teeth right before my Bat Mitzvah. Those are awful pictures :) hehehe!
I think tonight we are supposed to be doing something fun, since its Loris last night of vacation. I think playing with Barbies was on the list. Toodles!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE Garbies!!!

Q). What did GI Joe say after Daddy got through with him?

A). Let's go shopping!!

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home