From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Why didnt anyone tell me that it is so nice to have someone your own age live so close by??????? Everyone meet Kayla. She lives at 513 and is a very nice girl. We made purple animals and got lemon icepops and we started crotcheting together, because that activity is too boring to do when you are by yourself. But I am a teensy bit jealous that she made such a cool hat and scarf! Dude! That was awesome! Anyway, I guess this summer will be more fun than I thought that it was going to be.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to meet Kayla, but I'd probably scare her. (Just like I scared the Lutsky girls.)

I don't think I'm THAT scary - but somehow the people I meet just keep getting frightened.

Anyway, have fun with Kayla. I mean, I won't be back for 2 weeks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home