From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

This morning I was faced with hypocrisy and a cruel irony.
At first I was very shaken up over it.
You see, I dont like to start, be part, or watch stupid evil fights.
But when I know I'm right, I know I'm right and then I will stand up for the correct thing.
I think I'm calm now, because now all I feel about it, is a peculiar sense of humor.
I guess you have to brace yourself for ugliness and truth every morning in this world.
The world is not a happy perfect place.
I realize that even when we are redeemed from this exile, the world will not be solely beautiful and pure.
The funny thing about this is though, that that is what mant other people think.
To prove them wrong, just look at Gd and the Torah.
There are punishments and potantials written in it along with rewards and potentials in the opposite direction.
Good really cant exist without bad. So that means that bad will never totally disappear.
Maybe it could take a less drastic form, and then it wont be considered so bad, but that wouldnt really keep the balance would it?
Just something to think about, I guess.
Chag Sameach

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Perfection is an unworthy goal. We should be thankful it's nothing more than an abstract concept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home