From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I was right. This week is a busy one! And profitable.
My morning started out nice. I always know that it is going to be a nice morning when I pop out of bed when my alarm clock rings. This rarely happens, but its a really nice feeling and I wish it WOULD happen more often. I think i'll have to experiment and see what makes this particular miracle occur.
Ora, who slept over last night was still sleeping like a log, so I left her there while I went to get ready to go to school. Dont worry, I woke her up with plenty of time for her to get ready. I discovered this morning that Ora really will eat anything. I am not brave enough to taste plum jam. Or israeli peanut butter. and least of all together. But I have proved to my own satisfaction that Ora really will eat anything as long as it isnt associated with yogurt. Which I knew, but now I really know... whatever. forget it. I guess this is only funny if you know Ora :) We love you anyway!
After school, Raizi and I headed to town. We went in search of: 1)earrings 2)sandals 3)a skirt 4)a tee shirt 5)finding out the price of sweatshirts 6)food-since our stomaches were rumbling anyway.
We found some earrings, no sandals, no skirts, some really nice tee shirts, no sweatshirt prices, and food.
All in all, it was pretty profitable, for Raizi that is ;) Lori, we have to get Ima some earrings. the ones that we said are weird, but you wear them. I found a cute pair today actually. They were silver and light blue and not to long or heavy I think.
We ran and caught the 420 with no seconds to spare. And then got home at a normal time.
At 7:15 I got an interesting ride to the Clarks. I walked into the house and Judy looked at me and said, "hmmm, I forgot to call you didnt I?" So she drove me home and I came back an hour later. Doesnt matter much to me. I read tons of this big heavy book. I am going to give it back soon! I promise! I want to finish it already!
Now It is pretty late since I have a very full day planned for tomorrow, even though I dont have school. Yay for me!
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I remember when life was fun and I didn't have any daily commitments and I could spend time with friends and having a good time.

Yes, those were the days.

Enjoy them while you still can.

And I give you a bracha that you never need know the pain of being unable to enjoy some free time with friends because you have to be at 'work' - because it is one of the most terrible feelings.

luv,
me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home