From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This morning I went with my mother to the nursery to pick out big pots for her to plant in. So we found three really big planters and then I carried them all upstairs to the roof. The last one was the heaviest, but Ima and I split the job fifty fifty. I carried it to the car, she carried it into the house. She carried it to the middle floor and then I brought it to the roof. It was really heavy. It is going to be one of those gosh darn heavy pots that you cant move, onces its filled with soil and basil plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home