From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Brenda is busy informing me that she has a paper clip collection, which she counts while she is talking to people on AIM.Actually, she is AWAY from the computer while she's counting, but do we have to get into detail?
She also likes to eat strawberries!
(This information can be found in the Book of Brenda. To find out more contact...

4 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Was this an advertisement for Brenda's Boring Blog? If so, you forgot the link!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe, It's not ALL that boring. Actually, I tend to find it amusing. It proves to us that no matter how much we may deny it - her mind works is thquiggly ways and she is therefore undeniably a Polly.

Which is NOT a bad thing.

At least, I don't think so.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Hey, I'm not the one who named it. But I was just wondering: Sammy, how much did she pay you?- Maybe I'd like to advertise BBB. I need the money. :)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, if she's advertising, she SHOULD come to me. We work with newspapers internationally both Jewish and secular.

Wow, I work and have a routine but I have no Life.

That might just be the saddest conclusion that I have arrived at all day.

Never mind. Mory, you can be in charge of the advertising.

I don't want the money.

I need to get a life.

:-\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home