From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yesterday was Yom HaSho'ah. I went to school. Therefore, I do not have to go to school tomorrow. In fact I am not going to school, until next tuesday. This makes me happy.
I plan to be very busy from now til then. Listen! I get to relax and be bored until friday. Help my Eema clean and cook on Friday. Have a wonderful shabbat and talk to new-ish people. Sunday and Monday I get to check out a sherut leumi place. And then next tuesday its back to school for half a day and then no school til my matkonet on Friday. I sounds lovely to me. Now all I need to do is figure out what exactly I am going to be doing now, besides for studying that is.
Avi and I were talking about Elephants earlier. I think I will go make a zoo...

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Mory said...

No school is good school- enjoy it while it lasts. It's no use being bored, not when there are so many ways you could be having fun. But then I'm reminded of that Calvin & Hobbes comic which suggested that real fun is a lot of work. Well, whatever it is you're doing, I'm sure it'll be better than being tied down to a desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home