From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Today was one of the most useless days ever. I did nothing, and even when I DID do something, it turned out I was doing nothing after all. To think I COULD have slept late and not wasted 20 shek going to Jerusalem. I dislike Sherut Leumi people.
g'night mush and I hope tomorrow turns out a lot better... I need it...

4 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It wasn't ALL bad.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Now that you're home, are you going to tell us how your Shabbat was? I hear you were in Chashmonaim?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mory said...

(That is, I assume you're back.- or do you have internet access from Chashmonaim?)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger *Miriam* said...

Hey who do you know from Chashmonaim?
-miriam buckman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home