From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This morning I had a siyeret at Gan Sulam in Jerusalem. Abba gave me a ride in and I got on the 39 and tried to pretend that I knew where I was going. Well, it wasnt to hard. I kept my eyes open and when I saw the correct street sign, I opened my eyes even wider and found house numbers. Then I got off the bus and asked a nice lady if I was in fact going the right way. My assumption turned into a certainty as she told me that if I walked toward the shul it was the building before it. Well, I could see the place, so I crossed the street and walked toward it. Two other girls were there and waiting for our tour to start. Its a very nice place. Very Israeli. Very Charedi. Its cool. I discovered that it is not a teken bayit. So if I get in I guess I am going to live in Jerusalem next year :) that is never such a bad thing. Yes Dena... that means an outing to the Kotel at least once a week. Oh! and I am going to have free bus rides! This is exciting to think about. And I will even have an excuse for my candy jar! Wow! This days ideas keep getting better and better!
On the to do list:
1)homework
2)reports
3)study for tests
4)study for matkonot
5)study for bagruyiot
6)clean my room...
Is anyone else seeing a pattern here?
good afternoon ? mush ...

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Live in Jerusalem? Who in their right mind does that??

Will I get to see you more or only when we're both Home for Shabbos?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I found the pattern -

EVERY single one of those things can be procrastinated!! HAHAHA!! I figured you out!!!

Ok, maybe not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home