From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

We are under attack from the sand storm from some desert out there. It is making the air ewwwy.
I woke up this morning and as usual there was no hot water for my shower. Brenda turned the dude chashmal on and I went back to sleep for half and hour. The water wasnt scalding, but it made me feel cleanish. I like feeling sterilized, but cleanish is better than feeling dirty. I got dressed; this means, I didnt put on my sweatshirt. I looked put together.
I went an caught a 417. Tamar was also there, even though we missed gym. We didnt wait for a 21 for long. One pulled up, it was near to overfilling, but as people spilled out of the front door, while trying to get onto the bus, we figured... why push? lets wait for the next one! So we did and it came five minutes later.
I got to school, ran around and tried to find a teacher to write a recommendation letter for me. The Yoetzet was happy to write one. it was comical. I then ran to the NBN office. had a funny interview which maybe lori will post on her blog if she took my advice, or comment it to mine. ain lee co'ahch. funny spelling!
ok, today wasnt so bad!
g'night mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home