From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Its so nice to know that where ever you go in this wonderful land, there is always some spiritual connection alive between you and the earth. But going to Tzfat was way too cool! I have to do that again some time. Maybe I will b"H all of next year! I know that I dont want to grow up, but it is lots of fun if you relax and follow the road. I never in my life imagined that I could get on a bus and drive three hours and get to Tzfat or any where for that matter. My horizions have been widened by this interesting experience. So today was cool. And I learned some new interesting things. People are not always what they seem, so dont be judgemental, but jappy japs will always be jappy japs and no I do not carry cotton balls around with me. Also, let your impressions of people and knowledge of them grow and move on as they grow and move on. Because if you always thing of them from five years ago you wont know where they are now.
Ok, the journey has been long. My bed is calling. Early start tomorrow. I feel so busy!
g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's true what they say;

"You don't have to change friends if you understand that friends change..."

It's hard to accept sometimes though. Especially when they are so close to your heart that you're not prepared to let them go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home