From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I feel weight being removed from my shoulders and I am slowly but surely starting to breathe regularly again. The pressure that I am still worrying about it: My bentchumi, sport report, music report, toshbah test... I am trying not to have an anxiety attack over the stuff that isn't due in the near future, like 10 bagruyoit and piano, siyurim for sherut leumi, next year, my life... But I SENT IN MY APPLICATION FORMS FOR LIVNOT and now all I have to do is wait for an invitation from them to come an interview... Now instead of pressure, I'm nervous!!!!! Butterflies in my belly bigtime! I think to alleviate some more pressure, I'll finish my bentchumi (which I always say...) g'night mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home