From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yesterday, I got to school late and we got out early. I had a funny adventure coming home. Me, Tamar, Raizi, and Yael all got a ride with a teacher who lives in Ramat Beit Shemesh, but on the way home she stopped at the mall to pick up some pictures that were ready. She parked and went in and Yael decided that she needed the bathroom. So the two of us made idiots of ourselves, trying to get the elevator to go up, find the bathroom, run around in the mall, and try and get back before the teacher got back to the car. Well, we made it and accomplished the list items above. My abba picked us up from RBS and then I came home and did homework, til Mommy was ready to watch a movie. We watched Running Mates and the only good thing about it was that it made time pass without us noticing. Lo and behold the fast finally ended and I ate something and then ran to the Clarks. I babysat for two hours and then came home to find my family watching funny videos on in my fathers office. I was told to stay and watch them so I did and then when I had seen enough I went upstairs to go read, sleep, and do some homework. Well, things did not go according to plan. Brenda and Michal were studying for a Torah test, so of course I helped. Then when Michal left after finishing the first of the six prukim, I helped brenda learn the rest. And by the sixth one, she went to sleep and I finished writing down Rashi for her. I went to sleep late because of this and I was tired. I am usually tired, so I dont see why this should influence my waking up schedule. I woke up this morning, waited for the bus for an hour and when it didnt come decided to go home. So I did. I translated my essays for livnot. Practiced some piano and received good news. I got an 89 on my Machshevet test without the ten points! hehehe! I am happy. AviChai and Ezri came home from Gan and School.
Funny conversation:
Mommy: Avi, what did they give you in gan for lunch today?
Avi: a drum stick, cous cous, and some fruit in sauce.
Mommy: Did you eat it?
Avi: no
Mommy: none of it? not even the drum stick?
Avi: I ate the drum stick and the cous cous too, but not the fruit in sauce
Mommy: why not?
Avi: I dont like fruit in sauce.
Mommy: but ezri loves fruit in sauce
Avi: yes, but I dont like sauce.

It was very cute. Me and him shook kabob (waffer cookies) crumbs all over each other. It was hysterical :)
Now I am trying to look at the sherut leumi sites and it wont let me. I will keep on trying though, otherwise I will be in a bad predicament in the morning!
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fruit Sauce, as if we aren't fruity enough?

oy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home