From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

How did you ever guess that one? I woke up late this morning, showered and wished my pimples and other assorted spots off of my face, they didnt budge...
I made chanukah cookie dough, put it in the fridge to chill and then went with mommy and brenda to pick up savta and we went to the shuk, and then all three of Yechezkiels stores... It was interesting. When we got home, I put up soup to cook, made pizza dough, cut open pitot, and made a salad, set the table and then started bothering Abba til everyone came to the table after lighting their menorahs! I was busy. After eating, clearing the table, and putting the food away; I started to wonder why I have siblings. Then we made chanukah cookies... They came out very nice, but mine are mostly eaten already. At least Grandpa and Abba enjoyed them :)
So now, I am very tired. I want to read, but if I do I wont be able to stop til my eyes close. But I'll try anyway. I should get up early tomorrow and work on some reports. we shall see. we shall see. we shall see... but not if I sleep late again... I guess I'll set the alarm clock...
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
g'night
Ok, this ending was lame, dont bother telling me... last night was TOO good I guess, so now its balanced out...
oh yeah, mush...

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You love us. Really, you do.

How are the bites?

Cookies?

I Wish I were Home...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home