From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, December 25, 2005


The first night of chanukah... The third one in Israel. I'm sorry, but chanukah in Israel has been a depressing experiance in Israel the past two years... we hardly light as a family and there is no where to sit and look at the lit candles and it just isnt a memorable event... so I asked eema if we could put a table near the back window, cause abbas is in the front and its still persoum hanes. She said yes, so tomorrow night has to be better!
Ok, pictures from tonight! here we go:


This is me and Brenda lighting and Avi Chai's cheerful face? in the picture as it always is...

This is Ezri and Avi both wearing their new slippers that they were anxious to show off in case the slippers get lost in the next few minutes and they dont wear them again... Mommy's skirt is in the picture too...

You think Ezri needs to throw up? or is he just scared that we'll ask him to give his new slippers away?

Avi looks pleased enough and the child does not know how to smile, only make funny faces...

Hmmmm... the next pictures are more little siblings... younger siblings, Eli isnt so little and Brenda assures me that her feet are growing show me boots will be hers in a matter of weeks, ha! thats what she thinks...

So above is Ezri lighting his menorah... and you see eli and eema and avi of course...


On the left here is Eli posing for a picture. Abba didnt catch one of him when he was lighting, so he picked up his shamash and then abba snapped a picture of him...

Isnt he a happy boy? hehehe!

Oh yeah, guess who that is in the blue shirt?!?!?!?

Ok, something good is cooking downstairs... I can smell it!

Its calling, and calling, and calling...


"You take a potato pat pat pat, roll it until its flat flat flat..." why would you roll a potato flat??? Whatever!

g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WAH!! I WANNA LIGHT AT HOME!!

YAY! I'M GONNA BE HOME FOR 4 NIGHTS OF CHANNUKA AFTER ALL!!

SOOOO EXCITED!!! YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home