From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I woke up this morning and remember that I started an hour late, so I went back to sleep for an hour and over slept. How typical! When I woke up ten minutes before I needed to be on the bus, I realized something cool. My class was having a Navi test and I wasnt, so I didnt have to be at school til 12:45! So I called Raizi to double check, and when she told me she was in middle of baking a cake, I thanked Gd for my good fortune, showered, and went downstairs to start my day.
I made it to school in time for classes. Yeah! Then I came home and my Abba helped me print out all of my Chomer for my Bentchumi, so now I can work on it on the airplane! and highlight lots of stuff in cool colors! And then I went to babysit at the Clarks. They are really cute kids and well behaved. There was no crying either, which was a pleasent surprise.
I came home and I dont quite recall what I've done since I got home, but I think it included putting a waterbottle into the freezer, packing my back for tomorrow, yelling at my computer, and putting some clothes into the washing machine.
Ok, g'night everyone! Til tomorrow... g'night mush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home