From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Todays lesson: You cannot hide from your problems! Its important to remember this, but runaway from them for a little while can be relaxing and fun! Just I'm not sure if under ones bed is the best place for a party :)
What have I done today? Umm, try and be helpful. I peeled some vegetables, braided the challah, annoyed my mommy, and finished the end of the really good book. I need to get the next one now cause i'm hanging in suspense! dum dum dum... What will happen next? I guess i'll find out when I get the book, no?!
This weekend is going to be really busy and with a Toshbah test on Sunday, yeah...
The weather was perfect this morning! The sky was a brilliant blue and it wasnt to warm or to cold and you wouldnt know that its December second already! Maybe we should tell the weather... I want snow on Chanukah, but I somehow dont think it'll happen.
Ok, time to go help clean!
Shabbat Shalom!
hmmmm, forgot something...
oh right!
mush!

2 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even with all my jewish friends I have never heard the term 'white hunkkah' wow Im weird!
P.S. thank you ;)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger rayzee said...

busy weekend cuz of toshba, right...
luv ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home