From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Life is full of tough decisions and today one popped up. To go to school or not to go to school... the house is really dirty and the laundry is piling up and my stomach hurts and I really have nothing to learn in school today (seeing as its only navi class which I only am required to attend on special occasions...). I think some people are a bad influence on me. Then again that means dealing with stuff and its Saba and Savta's anniversary... should I make a cake? ahhh! another question! Oh, by george, tons of fun! I am in a weirder mood than usual... don't mind me, just keep reading and I'm going to go put the wet clothes into the dryer and put some more dirty ones into the washer and you wouldnt have known that if I hadn't told you, but I did tell you, so hold on and I'll be right back!
Did you miss me... I was gone for about 2 whole minutes! Guess what?! The laundry doesnt even look clean, so I put it in for another cycle... on extra hot! I hope I dont ruin the clothes... whoops!
So, where was I before I started talking about washing machine/dryers/dirty laundry???
Oh! Thats right. The pros and cons of going to school today! Um, well it is a bit late to get a bus that will get me there on time, so I think i'm staying home and will suffer the consequences on a different day. I'm suffering now anyway, but *sigh* that seems to be what I'm good at for the past couple of years...
Lorz, make sure you call Saba and Savta... I memorized the last page of Mozart this morning too. and please dont yell at me for cleaning the house instead of going on my mandatory trip today, but my parents weren't here to sign on the bottom line and this pain in my gut is a trifle annoying... Ok, maybe more will follow later...
so good bye for now mush...

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

#1. 'pain in the guts' is my problem - not yours.
#2. what happened to, "sometimes we have to do things that we don't want to do."
#3. what exactly am I supposed to call them. I thought, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.' I can't think of anything nice to say. Anyway - they just tell me about how nice it was that Raquel called them all the way from T'zfat and that even Tova remembered and she is in university.

What's the worst that happens? They hate me a little more?

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR SPENDING TIME WITH ME!! It's nice when people remember that you exist!

As for the reminder: Ok, so - I called.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home