From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Question of the day: How did it get to be Wednesday already?!?!?! Oh, well... I told you guys that time is flying!

Bad News: There is none for today... and dont report it to me if you hear some.
News: My Sonata is so beautiful! My fingers are a bit stiff from the cold, so I'll give myself some credit...
Good News: I picked a topic for my report!
Even Better News: Its a project, so I only have to write 8 pages all together!
Even Better Than That News: I haven't heard it yet, but when I do i'll post it!

Hi Lori! How's your morning? Did you watch the movie in the end? Isnt it good?!
Well, Yesterday was an interesting day... after picking my topic it turned out to be a great day. And last night I went to Raizi's house and we started making cookies for her brothers Bar Mitzvah. I'm making amaretto cakes and coffee cakes, so someonw remind me the week before. Wow! December is going to be a very busy month. I like busy though, so its ok. I'm sneezing like crazy at the moment... Its an odd phenomenon... I'm going to go do homework...
G'morning mushes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home