From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hello World! It was actually nice out today. Yesterday was ok. It was raining, but it wasnt a steady and heavy rain. I love talking about the weather. A new sea was formed. It is located (you need lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of details on your map to see this) in Jerusalem, in the middle of Ulpanat Chorev's basketball court. There is an island in the middle, so all the dirty had a dry place to float to safety.
The Menahel came and listened to part of our TSBP class this morning. Then I did some homework and then ran around the new sea, which takes about a minute and a half, 10 times. Ora was reading a dirty romance novel. The wealthy characters could sleep on piles of rags because they were very creative people... Use you imagination... Wait... Dont Bother.... You sick minded person... I think this should be censured... my humor is on the to be deleted list.
We had classes, ke'ragil... the home we went and home we got...
Then I went and got my glasses from the eye doctor... I picked up my contacts yesterday...
Then Mommy made me cows and chickens and potatoes for supper.
It was yummy
I scheduled a Piano lesson for thursday nighit = )
I practice my sonata... its so much fun!
Um, then I studied for my machshevet quiz tomorrow. I like machshevet.
Now I'm going to sleep. G'night mush!
Interesting Fiction: Grape Trees, Apple Bushes, and carrot vines!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home