From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

This post is for Lori who is no longer being mean to me. She had a good time tonight and is in a happy mood. I'm sorry everyone, that I have not updated my blog for nearly a month, but time is flying and I am not in the mood to get any closer to turning 18, so... Today was a good day. Lori and I went to shul and davening was nice. Then we walked home with Yonatan and talked about books. we haven't done that in a really long time. (If anybody is interested... I can't feel my toes. They are very cold. If I may be so bold. And I am ungirl like, or so I am told!) How is that for dr. Suess, eh? Rhymes, things that don't have to do with each other... ;) stam, just kidding! After lunch with Saba and Savta, we played huggermugger and then I helped AviChai win Rummikub and then I finished reading Boychiks in the Hood. It's a really funny book! Its cool. Then when shabbos was over I took the Ameretto cake out of its pan and mommy put glaze on it, cause I'm not allowed near the powdered sugar for some strange reason ;)! I brought the cake to the Zwebners. Deb then told me to thank my mother for letting me live so that I could make the cake. Then I went home and tried to finish the kippah that I was working on. Sara came and we went outside and listened to music. I met the youngest Amitai boys, and some of tzvis friends, and other random people... I finished the kippah finally... and keep in mind: Corwin did it! He grew new eyeballs!!!!!!
g'night porridge!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's about time you updated! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home