From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today was interesting. School was fine. A little strange, but fine nonetheless... we had earthquake drills and the school gave us a meditation hour with the sport teacher instead of having regular class, torah class that is. After school, I went to Lori and Shoshana's apartment. I got soup and pita (Lori knows me very well...) Then me and Lori went to town and bought fabric and thread, a smelly present for shoshana, and string for tzvis kippah. I started it and its coming out ok. Then we walked to Kanfie Nesharim and I got iced coffee (my fingers were mostly frozen, so I decided to go all the way.) Then Lori got a new book, which i'm sure she has told you all about. We then went back to Lori's apartment and then I had to run to catch a bus. On the way I met one of my neighbors. Today was the thrid incident i've been in concering him, but the reason this is so memorable is because its the first time i talked to him. Wow! I said "yup, everythings good" and nodded my head. Progress... Then I got home, had supper (it was yummy) but dont worry lori... you wouldnt have liked the salmon anyway ;) I got a stamp for my snail mail letter and tomorrow i'm going to go bring it to the post office! Then I had a cool debate. It was refreshing! Ok, If you look at the time you'll notice what time it is and I consider that getting late, so g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who in goodness's name did you see and speak to? The middle 'freaky boy'? LoL! I can't wait to hear about this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home