From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wow! The night is getting better and better and since I was just informed that people actually read my blog, (sorry if I seemed ungrateful before, I really do appreciate people reading my blog) I think it deserve two posts and a root beer float!!!!! I'd buy everyone a round, but I'm still under age, even here in Israel ;) But at least I can get my driving license! Yeah! I can't wait to drive our big 11 passenger van! It'll be so much fun! I have always dreamed of driving to the supermarket on a Friday morning to pick up some last minute groceries for my mother... And my wish is finally going to come true (I know it sounds stupid, but what can you do about it?!) hmmmm... what am I supposed to talk about in this post though???? Thats one of the reasons I stopped updating my blog regularly you know... I didn't want to burden anyone with the monotonous routine of this high school senior.
Oh!!!! Yesterday was Amalia's BIRTHDAY! so Happy Birthday to Amalia!
(That was something to write about... should I post someone the email that I wrote to her too???) Ok... here it is... how do you like my awful rhymes?
I have a few things to say to you
but when I try to phrase them I have not a clue
as to I should go about it.
I could sing you the birthday song
but after so many years it seems so boring and long
so hold on to your seat, listen, and sit as I sing you the funny bit.
"You look like a monkey and you smell like one too!"
At least thats what my mommy said when we went to the zoo
to watch the animals be busy and spit and the elephant who was having a fit.
This poem is really getting quite silly
Next I'll probably talk about goats named billy
so i'm going to stop now, and skip to the end
and tell you that i'm really happy that you are my friend
and even though what you've read makes no sense
I hope I don't seem to slow or to dense
I really just wanted to tell you in a special newfangled way
Happy Birthday and have a good day!
even though you had to return to school
and on your birthday you couldn't shower which might have seemed cruel
but hopefully next year we will be able to make your birthday really fun
by spending the day outside in the sun
in the warth of Israels October air
And the Israel part is what'll give it, its flair...
so this is dragging and getting out of hand
but it so hard to stop like sliding on sand
and next I'll start talking about yellow faces and blue goo
that only a goo goo would care to try to chew
and then about pig bands and bens band and bims band
and tweetle beetles will come in next with the poodles
and the poodles will bark and then eat some noodles
I really have to stop! But its really very hard!
help me!!!!!!!!!
wait a minute that didn't rhyme!
I did it! I did it! It didn't rhyme at all!
Yeah I can end this thing and then I can fall
fast asleep which is the best thing to be and the most comfortable place by far
ok...
have a good rest of the day. and a very happy birthday (from yesterday)


Of course it doesn't make any real sense, but I was talking to Amalia and she is a very funny girl, so i'm sure she'll understand...
Ok tonight my goodnight will be to everyone who reads my blog and of course the wonderful mush! so...
g'night everyone who reads my blog (its meant to look like it was said in one breath) and g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rhyme well....

Everyone lives their life differently, and has different aspects on events. Your life may seem monotonous to you, but it can be interesting to others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home