From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"You are with me I wont fear... at times you seem to disappear... I dont know why you hide your face from me..." words of wisdom for the day! Yes I AM updating, for whoever posted that anynomous comment (its so annoying when I have no clue who you are, just by the way...) Nothing interesting ever happens, not that I'd care to write about anyway... I leave that for Lori to do. This blog thing is really getting annoying. Hmmm, I went back to school today. It was fun and i'm glad its over til next week. My gym teacher from last year remembered me and said hi. The chemistry teacher didn't come today so it was a good way to finish the day. We sat around and talked about piano notes. They're so much more interesting then how much enegry is released when you combine chemicals in a battery. I think i'll go finish reading Catch-22 again. I found another one for the List!!!!!!!! g'night mush=)

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I annoyed you. I'm just someone who enjoys reading your blog and was happy to see it updated after so long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home