From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Today was a fun day... until it was time for chemistry class! I got a new binder because mine keep falling apart. I got more looseleaf paper. I got a raincoat! thank you saba and savta! All in all it was a good day, thank you lori, menucha, and tzvi for making me laugh. I wrote a snail mail letter today. Then i realized that I dont have the address, so i had to email the person and ask them for their address in order to mail them the letter. Me and my abba started to play the Verb Game today. I hope my brain is ready!
I have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow. I'm not sure why i'm awake, but whatever... my closet is organized and i'm wearing my glasses...
g'night world and g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know where your glasses are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home