From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Where did puffkins come from? What am I supposed to be playing if not house? Why is it so late? Who made a major out of major major major, who wasnt named caleb? Um, yes, so as I was saying... today was a total relaxation day. well, not really but it went by quickly and ended too soon! I want my hours back! I could think of a few more things that I want, but we wont go into that.
My brain finally reurned from its prolonged vacation. It feels good to have ones brain back. I must confess that it is slowly starting to melt from these past couple of days, but i've been catching the ooze in a cup and i'll stick back together at some point in time...
Hmmm, a good book is calling... and it seems better than typing... maybe i'll fall asleep? and the doughnuts must be around here somewhere!
g'night mush!!!!!!1

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Methinks, you have been spending a wee bit too much time with him who cannot speak with proper grammar. I will not be a pain in the arse, and correct your errors.

However, I must ask - how does it feel to have one's brain be reurned?

Do you think it is possible for me to get a new one, as I have squandered mine on dreams and wishful thinking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home