From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I keep forgetting to update my blog! Sorry! ok, first i'll answer the random question "I just wanna know how you wear skirts 'that cover your toes' with out tripping over the skirt?" it takes talent! When the ground is even it is easiest to take even measured steps, when you walk up stairs, you hold it up. When the ground is wet, you pick it up so it doesnt get wet. If you are really talented you can trip over your skirt. But really you just get used to them. Is that a good enough answer? I could explain some more if you want.
My parents went to America! and my grandparents are staying in my house! I am sick of playing house!
Because of this i'm really tired, plus I keep laughing at the oddest times, for the strangest reasons... oh well...
um, I have to study for a history test, and the best place to do it is "on a holiday". Thank you Brenda! no, just anywhere not near a phone, or email, or IM, and even near people! So i'm going to run for cover now, cause my computer is a distraction...
oh yeah, and lorilops... I wasnt hinting that you have to give me a massage every thursday night after my piano lesson, you could poke my feet too! stam, but maybe just this once when my muscles are really sore, from all these stupid pushups? you think doing 50 is enough for the week? i think i'm addicted! whoops! now all I need is a jumprope, right brenda? hehehe... one foot two feet red feet blue feet! oh how many feet we meet! ok...
g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREEN??? what ever can u mean? Should I try to guess?

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me posting, I just found your blog interesting. I've had a israelie thing going for three years, freaky I know. But like I said sorry if I offended you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home