From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Well, today was interesting. I practiced piano for a couple of hours. Went with my eema to buy her a new shirt. Did no homework (whoops!) and my puffkin came back to tell me that he loves Jerusalem, and he wants to go visit it again. So I told him i'd think about it, I have a couple of days. I'm waiting to get an email for Lori. And I'm trying to decide what to do later... sigh, being home for so long isnt all its cracked up to be!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"being home for so long isnt all its cracked up to be!"

You Betcha! LOL!

Why do you think I moved out? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home