From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Well, I was going to update yesterday and I wrote half a post, but then my internet started getting cranky and I stopped trying to get it to work, so thats why there is no post for yesterday, which is a shame because I actually did stuff yesterday and had an interesting day. I took Raizi to the Rabbanout and to Lehascachat Hagiush to get her exemption papers from the army. Its really funny. Its the thrid time i've been through the process and each time it becomes easier. Not that I really did anything, except walk, talk, study, and wait... but whatever. Oh, after leaving the Rabbanout, we went to MEMSI and now that Raizi has her tofes yarok and her theory book, maybe we will actually go to do theory one day! HEHEHE! I will finally find the energy to wait on a long line... ok, we got to school in middle of the third period, my mechanechet was in a really good mood, so she didnt say anything and she even smiled and waved as we walked into class. We had chinuch the next period and she was pretty excited about it, so maybe thats why. Anyway, I got to be in charge of the VCR and we watched a clip from Fiddler on the Roof, the part where Huddle tells Teviah that shes going to get married, and then we hear another round of tradition and the last but not least Do You Love Me? Do I What?!?!?!. It led to an interesting conversation... about how marriage has changed and whether or not "and affection!" has anything to do with a good marriage. Personally, I would think so. But then the question after we figure out that some one cares for the other is (this was a discussion in machshevet class a few weeks ago...) Was Amnon's love for Tamar ahava chisonei or ahava pnimei? Then machshevet class was pretty boring which isnt a usual occurance, and then I took my dreaded History test, and to tell you the truth, I dont think I did to badly! Yay! It made me happy. The the lasanga I made for supper was really pretty, and it tasted good too, but I never thought it wouldnt, so thats ok. Ummm, then I wanted to go to sleep, but I couldn't cause my contact lenses were in so I wasn't supposed to. Plus I had a piano lesson, so I wouldn't have let myself and I didn't! But I did leave for my piano lesson at 8:52. And then I walked really slowly to the Clarks house, and when I was halfway there I realized that I had forgotten my piano notes! It was 8:56... whoops! So I ran back to my house and got them and then ran to the Clarks. I learned to play the last page of my Sonata! It felt SOOOOOOOO good to finish it! Now to really finish it, I have to learn the last page better and work on the rhythme, but I'm almost really really done! But I know it all! Ok, then I came home and sat on the sofa until I decided to go take out my contact lenses and go to sleep. Then the strangest thing happened once I took my contact lenses out. My eyes stopped closing and I decided I wanted to read Peanuts, so I did, until I fell asleep. The end... Well that was Wednesday.
Today wasnt half as interesting. I wore a purple duster and Raizi's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw I was wearing a color (besides for gray and white) with my black shirt. Toshbah was really boring, but I got all the notes I need to the test on thursday which i'm gonna study for on shabbat. The rest of school was pretty boring except for the sherut leumi class we had. Damn, I had all the right answers in order to work ina beit yeled! I like adults better though.
Then Me and Brenda and Michal went home together. Brenda and I went and got milk, potatoes, and falafel. Then we had hamburgers. Then we felt sick. Lori says she has to barf too! to graphic?! sorry!
Um, nothing else is really happening now. My grandparents went on holiday for a bit, so we have another hour or so until we have to go crazy.
I wrote a cynical email, and i'm very sorry. really I am!
I think i'll beg Lori for a massage now. She is for some reason thinking that blogging, making earrings, and checking her email is more important than my stress level! How unfair! How untrue! ahhhhhhhh!
g'night mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home