From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ok, this was one of the most disturbing weekends I've had in a long time. I made tomato soup with tasted really good except it would have been a very good sauce. Lori made challah that tasted really yummy = ) I discovered the secret to fluffy chocolate chip cookies. 1 1/4 eggs per recipe. Raizi slept over and we had fun. we didnt study a lot, but it was fun none the less. I got a good book to read that once I pick up again I wont put it down again until its time to do pushups in gym class tomorrow morning. My puffkin has started planting ideas in my head. Lori went back to Jerusalem and now i'm all alone again with THEM! They cry all the time, ouch! Mommy and Daddy are laughing at my misfortune and enjoying themselves all the more because of it. I better get some really good presents! = P um, I think something is overcooking in the oven, be right back! nope, I was wrong. It needs more time. I hate waiting for things to cook, its so annoying, but they effort is usually worth it. I made a really pretty lasagna the other night. Garfield would have been so proud. and then eaten it of course. hmmmm... some times I wonder...
g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who cries all the time? Me? But, I went back to Jerusalem...

What ideas is the Puffkin planting? Are you going to bake more 1+1/4 egg cookies? They were good...

"Miguel, he's baaaack..."

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live a very interesting life, wanna trade? lol just kidding- BTW a friend of mine said you might think I'm a stalker, I'm not I live in America- needed to clear that up. This is gonna sound freaky, but I'm always looking for friends, if you wanna be e-pals my email is smirmirs@yahoo.com- but its cool if ya dont, im so random and all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home