From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hello World! I'm very sleepy, whats new, so this will be on the short side... hehehe... three hours later...
No, really! my eyes are closing and saying "charge your phone and set your alarm clock and then fall asleep!"
I managed to get Avi Chai's pants dry before I had to leave for school. I made the 6:45 416 and sat next to Talya. she talked to me, I went "uumhummm" and then fell asleep. she woke me when it was time to get off the bus. So we set out for the 21 bus stop. We were joined shortly after by Dena and Raizi. We all got the school 2o minutes late anyway...!
After getting to Toshbah class, we learned toshbah and then me and Raizi made a dash for our freedom and for bagels! So we went to town, didnt step in the dog doo, bought Raizi string to make a scarf, got bagels, went to the art store. and then we went to Tachanah Mercazit to meet Sara and go to our Miyunim Muukdamim. We got there an hour early, so we waited outside of school, and all I could think was... Wow, Zachy sure went to a dirty school, poor kid, no wonder he hardly ever went ;) umm, the things went ok and then i came home and am falling asleep, so if you want details, post a comment... i love comments... And responding to most of them...
g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad the pants dried. I'm glad you made it Home. And, I'm glad you got a second (and third) bagel.

I am reading 'A Hat Full of Sky' as you know. I can't get over the fact that the Nac Mac Feegles drowned the yellow rubber duckie. I am almost convinced that Ezri is a 'Fairy from Tinkle.'

I think I need sleep too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home