From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, November 28, 2005

OK OK... So I didn't really skip school, but we could pretend I did. Five minutes after deciding not to go to school, I looked at my watch and said "Hey! There's a bus in ten minutes!" So I went downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water, picked up my backpack, and walked out the door. I even remembered to lock it behind myself.
I made the bus and got to school in plenty of time. I discovered some more good songs that Chaim gave me on my ipod and so music wise I was content the whole way to school. I am almost done with the book! another 150 pages! The problem with finishing it is that I have to wait to get the next one!
Umm, anyway, so I got to school and spent an hour and a half doing nothing important. Then we went on our siyur to Har Hertzl. It was moving/interesting/comical. These three things are usually a good sign. Anyway, surprise surprise, the siyur ended at 6:45 instead of 45 minutes later, so I decided to walk to Tachanah Mercazit. It only took me seven minutes more to walk than the girls on the bus took getting there.
When I passed Loris street, I thought to myself... "Hey! She would be happy and surprised if I showed up!" So I started to walk toward her apartment building never assuming for a second that she wouldnt be there. Well, before reaching my destination I decided to ruin the surprise and I called her, good thing to, cause she was in town walking to meet Menucha. She did invite me to come get supper with them. So I met them near Holy bagel and Lori was SO happy to see me that she bought me a bagel with butter. Thank you sister dear! It was yummy!
We then went and sat across from Tachanah Mercazit and tried to ignore the two boys who were jumping over and off of the walls. Yes, they were a bit crazy too, I should think. Our curly haired friend had to leave a short time after we met up together and I had just missed a bus, so Lori and me talked for a while and then I went to catch the bus.
The bus ride home was uncrowded and peaceful. The best kind of rides! Lots of thinking time. Plus thanks to my new favorite playlist, it was double enjoyable. I got home and Savta offered me supper. Chinese food! So I ate an egg roll and some noodles and some soggy sweet and sour chicken. It was good! But now i'm full. Chinese food isnt supposed to fill you up though... my stomach is acting funny! First I'm not hungry anymore half the time and second i dunno...
Savta told me that she thought the house was haunted. Someone put a full bottle of water onto the cooler. It was me, but she didnt remember that she left the house before me this morning. It was amusing! I guess she has the right to be funny today. It Is her anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SABA AND SAVTA!!!!!!! We love you!
Ok, its getting late, so g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I slept on it like you told me I should and lo and behold - YAY! you posted a second post.

I'm sure the original was funnier though this was pretty good.

Chaval that computers have moody minds of their own and randomly delete things that you are working on.

Alas, I love you and your postings nonetheless.

Mommy and Daddy are coming Home TOMORROW!! YAY!!

Are you as excited as me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home