From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I was really tired and wound up sleeping for ten and a half hours last night. Whoops! I missed chemistry again! hehehe! that really made me sad ;) and the rest of the school day was sort of a let down. Torah-tried to study for the toshbah test Chinuch-talked about short skirts and the way people dress Machshevet-we argued about rich people,poor people, and gd History-we listened to three girls speak about three different sanchanim... Whatever, it was school and at least I told my principle about my upcoming trip and got "permission" to go. School ended. I came home. I made soup and then found a really cool hat and am playing cowgirl, indian, and cat with my little brothers...
g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When u r done rounding up the horses please remember to return the hat ;}

Also... whatch where u step, not all of our "horses" have been fully trained yet :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home