From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I officially have none of my own clothes... It has been decided. Thank you sisterS dear! I bought a skirt for chanalehs wedding... Its really pretty and a combination of me and not me. I also bought a comical present for Mr. Halpert... Um, school today was boring and slow... But I was informed that my application to do the bagrut in music was accepted, so yay on that count... I have a piano lesson in a bit so g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Worry not, sister o' mine - I have devised a new plan - I shall be gaining back all of the weight that I lost. Your clothes are therefore safe - once again.

Fear not. I shall return all of the stuff that I 'borrowed' - ok? happy now?

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger rayzee said...

ok to my blog... what is it again? forgot!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home